Everyone is known about the quote that “Practice makes a man perfect”. This quote is applicable in each and every field and also in each and everything we do. So, if I am talking about programmers, if we programmers need to be best in any of the coding skills then we need to practice a lot and we need to build up our logical skills.
So here are some top 5 websites that are best known for practice coding skills and also for building up logical programming skills.
- Hacker Rank :
Hacker Rank is the best website for developers as well as recruiters. You can practice for interview preparation also there is a special Interview Preparation kit designed for developers.
You can follow a particular path you want to learn or you can participate in an international coding competition.
- Coder Byte :
Coder byte is a web application built to help you practice programming and improve your coding skills. Coder byte offers a collection of code challenges and web development courses that can help you prepare for upcoming job interviews. The coding challenges range in difficulty and they can all be completed straight in coder byte online editor.
In this you can prepare for various companies’ interviews, you can practice coding.
You can dig into a particular topic, getting knowledge of each and every scenario, and also focus on code optimization and code efficiency.
You can start a course also and get knowledge about that particular topic.
3. Code chef :
Code Chef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming, and programming contests. Code Chef host three featured contests every month and give away prizes and goodies to the winners as encouragement. Apart from this, the platform is open to the entire programming community to host their own contests. Major institutions and organizations across the globe use our platform to host their contests. On average, 30+ external contests are hosted on our platform every month.
Offers various modules like Practice and Learn, Compete, Discuss.
4. SPOJ :
The SPOJ platform is centered around an online judge system, which serves for the automatic assessment of user-submitted programs. Some of its most important features include:
- support for more than 45 programming languages and compilers, including C, C++, Pascal, JAVA, C#, Perl, Python, Ruby, Haskell, Ocaml, and esoteric languages.
- a rapidly growing problem-set of about 13000 tasks available for practice 24hours/day (in English, Polish, Vietnamese, Portuguese and other languages), including many original tasks prepared by the community of expert problem setters associated with the project.
- a flexible testing system, supporting dynamic interaction with submitted programs and highly customizable output of assessment results.
- intuitive browser-based content management which allows users to set up their own contests within a matter of minutes, and to make use of tasks already available in the system.
- more than 2400 contests hosted as of 2012, ranging from instant challenges to long-term e-learning courses.
5. Interview Bit :
This we help you in polishing your skills for a technology job. Interview Bit also get you connected with the right companies worldwide based on your skills and preferences and do everything needed to make sure you get your dream job.
You can choose a particular path and start practicing.
You can dig deep into the topic also.