Here is an example of an article that discusses web resources in Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
“Web Resources in Microsoft Dynamics CRM”
Web resources are a powerful feature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to customize the CRM user interface, extend CRM functionality, and integrate CRM with external systems. In this article, we will explore the various types of web resources that are available in CRM and discuss how to create and use web resources in your CRM implementation.
To create a web resource in CRM, you will need to have the appropriate permissions (such as the “System Customizer” security role). To create a web resource, follow these steps:
- Open the CRM system and login as a user with the appropriate permissions.
- In the main menu, go to “Settings” and then select “Customizations.”
- In the “Customizations” menu, select “Web Resources.” This will display a list of all web resources in the CRM system.
- To create a new web resource, click the “New” button.
- Enter a name and display the name for the web resource.
- Click “Save” to save the new web resource.
Using web resources in CRM is as simple as referencing them in your CRM forms and views. If you want to display a custom message on a CRM form or add custom behavior to a CRM view, you might use an HTML web resource.
Web resources are a versatile feature in CRM that can be used to customize and extend the CRM system in many different ways. Whether you are a CRM administrator or a developer, learning how to create and use web resources can be a valuable skill in your CRM toolkit.